Posted by Jessica Tassone on 7/17/2012
Below is a list of supplies required for fourth grade. Perhaps this summer you’ll find a sale and this list will help you with your purchase:
1. 24 # 2 pencils (more is always helpful).
2. 2 packages of lined white or recycled wide rule paper
3. 1 package of Red ballpoint pens.
4. 2 boxes of crayons (24 count)
5. Scissors – handles may be plastic, but not cutting edge.
6. Ruler – one edge should be standard and the other metric measure.
7. 4 boxes of 100 tissues or larger (these will be used throughout the entire school year).
8. 2 folders with two pockets. Label: HOME – SCHOOL.
9. 1 package of colored pencils (Mrs. Sapyta/Mrs. Tassone)
10. 1 package of colored markers (Mr. Polites/Mrs. Walton)
11. Blue or Black ink pens.
12. 1 package of expo/dry erased markers assorted colors.
13. 2 large bags of assorted, individually wrapped candy to be passed out throughout the year as students earn treats (Mrs. Walton/Mrs. Tassone)
14. 2 glue sticks.
15. 2 composition note books to be used for daily journaling and letter writing. (Mrs. Sapyta/Mr. Polites/Mrs. Tassone)
16. 4 composition note books to be used for daily journaling and letter writing (Mrs. Walton)
17. 2 box of large zip lock bags.
18. 2 wide rule spiral notebooks (Mrs. Sapyta/Mrs. Tassone)
19. 2 permanent black markers/Sharpie (Mrs. Tassone)
20. 1 container of Wet Ones Wipes (Mrs. Tassone)
Fieler Fourth Grade Teachers