The Merrillville Advantage,Parent NewsletterThe April 2014 issue:
- Merrillville celebrates a commitment to safe supportive environment
- Bullying awareness
- Thinking before text or post
- STAND and spring break in NYC
- Voices of Reason host "Spring Into Song"
- Teachers of the Month
- MHS Choir News
Vol 16 Summer 2014The new Parent E-Newsletter will serve the following functions:
- Nurture and sustain a culture of collaboration, learning and high expectations among MHS staff, students, and community.
- Promote MHS and District goals, and promote continuous improvement efforts
- Addresses the High School’s need for a method of communication to parents that illustrates our commitment to learning
- Promote understanding , appreciation, and use of our diverse cultural, social and intellectual resources
- Build and sustain positive relationships with families and caregivers.
Last Modified on August 4, 2014