Need to cite research sources for an assignment?
Use this style guide to learn how to cite your sources correctly.
What to do....
1. Identify the type of source you are citing. Is it a book with one author, a magazine, Internet?
2. Open the bibliography guide and scroll down to the type of source your are citing.
3. Follow the format / style of that source. Examples are given for each type of citation.
4. In its final form, a Works Cited is an alphabetized list. Sort your sources alphabetically by the first word of each citation (ignore a, an, the).
5. The entire Works Cited should be double spaced both between and within entries. The second line (and following) of a citation is indented five spaces.