What are the mentor/site supervisor responsibilities?
1. Meet and regularly communicate with the MHS Internship Coordinator.
2. Interview prospective intern(s).
3. Relay business confidentiality requirements to MHS Internship Coordinator.
4. Assist in developing, implementing and revising the Training Agreement
5. Provide business orientation to interns.
6. Provide on-going coaching, mentoring and networking experiences.
8. Comply with federal and state labor laws.
9. Comply with MVSC policies and schedule
10. Agree to compensation if intern works beyond agreed expectations.