Welcome Guest!
Today's Date
Saturday, June 24, 2017

Student Registration

You must have the following paper in order to register your child for school:

ü      State Board of Health Birth Certificate

ü      Child’s Social Security number

ü      Immunization records

ü      Proofs of Residency (if on a lease, student names MUST be included on the lease)

ü      Parent’s driver license with current address

ü      Any legal or custodial papers, if applicable

ü      Copy of IEP and current psychology records or 504 records, if applicable

ü      Copy of last report card or transcript (high school), withdrawal grades, and ISTEP scores

Last Modified on September 17, 2015